Brazilian Butt Lift
There are many reasons why people ask questions. Whatever be the case, it is always important to get the right answers, preferably from an expert in the field.
We have pooled together a number of our most frequently asked questions about Brazilian Butt Lift. So let’s quickly head to our consultation room, and get answers from our Surgeons.
Simply put, Brazilian Butt Lift is a cosmetic procedure that involves the transfer of fat to create a fuller backside.
1. How long does a Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Take?
Depending on the amount of fat that is being extracted and transferred to the butt area, it takes anywhere from 2 hours to sometimes 5-6 hours.
2. How is a BBL procedure done?
A Brazilian Butt Lift procedure requires the use of some form of anesthesia. Liposuction will be performed first to extract fat from targeted locations on the body, such as the abdomen, back, thighs etc. After which viable fat is separated from fluid and oil. The final step is the transfer of the fat to the butt.
3. How long does it take to see results after a BBL?
In the majority of cases, the full outcome is seen about 4 – 6 weeks later. Your rear end will look round and shapely while the body parts that had liposuction will be smaller.
4. How much does a Brazilian butt lift cost?
The total cost for your Brazilian butt lift (BBL) will include the cost of both liposuction and fat transfer surgery, facility fees, and anesthesia, as well as pre- and post-operative care.
5. Should I get implants or a fat transfer?To increase the volume of your butt, you can choose butt augmentation with either implants or a fat transfer. During your consultation, our plastic surgeons will discuss both options and help you decide which best matches your body goals.
We will also evaluate your body to locate which areas of the body would best benefit from liposuction. These are typically the back, tummy, or thighs.
6. Who is the ideal candidate for Brazilian Butt Lift?
If you don’t have enough fat deposits, you may not be a candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift.
7. How long will a BLL result last?
While some fat may be reabsorbed after the BBL, most of the transferred fat will remain permanently in your butt. To maintain your results, you will need to avoid sitting on your butt for at least two weeks as the area heals. You should also keep your weight steady because significant weight gain or loss will affect your BBL results.
8. How can I recover faster after a BBL?
For a faster recovery time after a Brazilian Butt Lift, a member of our team will give you post-operative instructions and tips.
9. What kind of Massage is recommended?
We recommend a lymphatic drainage massage. This helps you heal faster.
10. Will a Brazilian butt lift remove loose skin?
The new volume added to your butt during a BBL may fill in some loose skin. For moderate to severe loose skin on your buttocks, you may require a butt lift along with your Brazilian Butt Lift. Our Plastic surgeons will explain your options based on your needs and concerns during your Scheduled consultation.